- The content on our website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing you with information about us and the products and services we offer, and to provide registered users with HIPAA message validation services.
- While we make every effort to ensure that the content on our website is up to date and accurate we do not represent or warrant that content displayed on our website is up to date or accurate at all times.
- We (including our officers, employees and agents) will not be liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise whatsoever) to you or any third party claiming through you, direct, indirect or consequential damage, loss or expense (including loss of profits, loss of data or revenue, lost business or missed opportunities) arising from the use of, or inability to use, our website or its contents.
- We, or our suppliers own all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the content of our website or otherwise connected with this website. No part of this website can be reproduced, transmitted, stored or otherwise dealt with (including in any other website or other electronic form) without our prior written consent, except that you may print or download to your hard drive extracts from our website for your own personal use.
- We may prohibit links to our website and you agree to remove or cease any such link upon our request.
- While using our website you must comply with all applicable laws, regulations, standards and codes. You must not use our website or its content to damage or disrupt our website, or for introducing any viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive items or in any other way interfere with our or anyone else's network or computer system whether by hacking or by other means.
- The contents of this website have been prepared in accordance with New Zealand law. The contents of this website and any contracts formed with us arising out of this website are governed by New Zealand law and New Zealand courts have exclusive jurisdiction.
- "content" means all text, graphics and other visual content, and other information contained on our website;
- "you" means you, whether an individual, company or other form of entity;
- "we", "us" and "our" means Vensa Health Limited, and in relation to any of our rights (but not our obligations), includes any company within the group of companies of which Vensa Health Limited forms part, as well as its affiliates, officers and employees.